9.11.2015

Reception Party--photos of Bridal party


 Here's five million photos of our reception party at the Garden Park Ward. Thanks to Brooke for documenting the most amazing party of our lives!





My gorgeous bridesmaids. I cannot get over the beauty in this photo !!!!!?!?!?!!?!??!







The Hertz family! 












The cutie groomsmen! They looked so classy and comfy--and oh those blue JCrew chambray ties I just die.







The bridal party!! Our family and closest friends were apart of our group--it was so exciting to see all our friends come together and meet the family members!





This arm thing is making me laugh so hard like what was going on???????????^^^





Ok and Mike's face down there HA WHAT





The Brimhall tribe! I have so many memories with each person in this photo and it makes me so happy that they all came and celebrated with us! I love my family so much. 























1 comment: