9.09.2015

Alaskaaaaaaauhhhhh


Alaska was sooooooo pretty. It was cloudy the entire time we were there so we only saw the actual blue sky for like five minutes when we flew in. 




Mike's family had taken a fishing trip to Alaska the year before and this year us newlyweds got to go! It was so fun to camp in our RV and fish on the rivers every day. We relaxed, played card games, ate food and took naps in our little home on wheels. 



I learned so much about fishing while out on the river with Mike's family. Our guide gave us a lot of tips too! I felt so pro when I finally got my casting to make a whipping sound like everyone else hahaa








I got another crash course in flying standby when we tried to get home to California during Labor Day weekend so that was fun haha


Now we're home, showered, finally in our own bed and totally hungover from the adventure packed weekend. I'm looking through all these photos and feeling nostalgic for just last weekend!



1 comment: