9.14.2015

Just me and my lover

before I get all started with our photos--here are our wedding videos!




They're so wonderful and happy and full of smiles, laughs and tears. I LOVE IT! SO MUCH RAW EMOTION CAPTURED ON FILM!

so anyway, carry on---
Mike and I had some formal photos taken by Brooke  around the Salt Lake City temple and the International Gardens. Mike and I had been apart for six days up to this point. He had been down in Lake Powell the past week and I had been in Provo planning the final wedding details!

 We decided to make this our "first look" video as well which you can see here

I had us both close our eyes so it would be more exciting than just me presenting myself to him haha







I call this the evolution of Mike and Ishel trying to make a serious face.......








oh my gosh we were so giddy about seeing each other looking so fancy!!










My dress was so fun to flick around so of course I made Brooke take photos of me channeling my inner BEYONCE







Ok though this final one is my favorite!.....at the moment haaha


No comments:

Post a Comment