9.28.2015

maybe the last time I see the sea..........in Captiola


The kiddos I nanny love the ocean and so do I! This makes beach trips a breeze. 




I love Capitola. It's so chill and calm, reminds me of my home in Virginia Beach. 





The tide was so high when we came this day! Like to get down to the sand you had to wait for the water to recede then RUN  through the wet sand to get to a dry spot. It was so fun haha

So update: there are many changes that are going to be happening soon! Mike and I are excited for our future-our near future! We are sadly saying goodbye to our California home (*ALL THE TEARS*) and it's all happening this weekend! We're packing our things and taking a road trip down the Pacific Coast Highway to meet Mike's family in Disneyland! I'm so excited and grateful to have such an adventurous husband.


But no matter where life takes us next, Mike and I are stuck with each other and couldn't be more stoked about!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment