9.28.2015

please DO judge books by their cover


I totally judge books by their cover. I mean really it's ALL about design.

I always judged the Dan Brown books to be full of comic nonsense and weird stories because the covers were always so busy, ugly and loud. Then I read his series and LOVED every minute of it. But really if his book cover designer had put a little less explosion bursts on the cover maybe I wouldn't read it sooner.

Anyway, here are some wonderful reads that also have excellent covers(in my opinion)



Mindy Kaling's new book "Why Not Me?" Just Made Us Want September to Get Here ASAP! http://levo.im/1KMqMC5 #LevoBrief:

I drive in traffic for about 90 minutes every day so I listen to a lot of TED talks & audible books. Listening to Mindy chat with me about her life for 4 hours was totally amazing and I love her and what she stands for.


currently reading this--I'll let you know what I think....

Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan. "The true story of a healthy young woman who had her entire world shattered by a mysterious infection in her brain. She had no memory of her illness and used her investigative journalism skills to discover exactly what had happened to her.":

haven't read yet but excited to!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment