3.29.2016

TED Talks that inspire me


FAVE TED TALKS WHOO HOOOOO!

One of my favorite things to do while I commute to school is listen to TED talks. I love the radio but Justin's "sorry" gets old after the 2049583409 time. I just listened to a playlist on my TED app that was titled, "How to Revive a city" and man it was great. My fave talks from it were this one and this one. Oh and Jess Speck's one about the walkable city! These talks inspired me to get out into our own city, Salt Lake, to serve, walk around, explore and contribute to keeping the public spaces open! The lack of sun and clear skies has taken its toll on me this winter--without the sun I shrink and isolate myself in my warm home. But in this in between time of winter/spring I am determined to get out and connect with nature, myself, and our city!

Home. | Salt Lake City Photos   I've seen the city look like this many times and I'm always amazed at its beauty here.:



some more fave TED talks:




No comments:

Post a Comment