3.09.2016

art piece in the making


Today I had an idea that just might be an art project someday. I figured I should record my thoughts on it here and let it mull around until I actually bring it to life someday...........................

Inhale and Exhale

What does Inhale" bring to mind/feel like:
negative sense:
scared
gasping/dying
hyperventilating
stress
gasp before tears


#photo:


positive sense:
anticipation
excitement
quick
about to explode
moment before action


Yulia Saparniyazova for JMB Extended:



What does "Exhale" bring to mind/feel like:
 in a negative sense:
breath leaving body
exiting
giving up
finished
the end
--(not exactly negative) 
letting go
moving away
alone


F.L.O.A.T.:


 :

Magdalena Frackowiak by Ben Hassett for Vogue Germany:


positive sense:
calming
controlled
letting go of tense
relaxing
powerful
in sync


 :


awesome silhouette...:

images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment