3.11.2016

My autobiography



I've been thinking about writing down my autobiography. Like my great grandpa and grandma wrote theirs, same with my grandpa, and my dad has written some stories as well. I should be documenting my life ya know just in case I'm caught in a horribly tragic accident and my children want to know what I did on november 22, 2015. ok not funny. but I feel that's like what I'm basically doing on this space anyway so I should put them all in one place, right?

But I think I'm going to begin. Maybe even make it a goal of mine to document my entire life--well the memorable parts. I should definitely record the time when I peed my pants in kindergarten(1st grade?...) and other memorable stories like that.

I might post some of the more funny/interesting stories here. I've already got the story of how Mike and I met on here so might as well keep getting personal. This will be a great thing for my kids and grand kids to have someday. And like any massive task, I'm starting small and setting a goal to record a little story at least twice per week. We'll see how this goes.....or how long it lasts haha.....





No comments:

Post a Comment