2.23.2016

what I'm inspired by lately ...


Something that I really like about this whole internet journaling thing is that I am able to put words to photos (without having to print them out and glue them in my journal lol). I think that I really treat this space like a digital scrapbook--writing and posting for me.

I've been collecting some photos of what I've been inspired by lately--all these pics are from Pinterest or Insta--and I want to have them in this space too. So here goes:

Fall/Winter inspiration has been going great--I have a goal to actually dress like the photos I pin so I've done lots of fun layering, scarf tying and messy hair wearing.


Wilfred SUREAU SKIRT | Aritzia:

 :


.:


I've come to realize that my style of decorating can be summed up in three words: white, art, plants. 

 :

...:


Amber Interiors - Before + After: Client Double Thumbs-Up. Photos by Tessa Neustadt:

Varpunen:

I've been painting some Matisse pieces because I love his flowers and if I paint them they will never wilt or die haha this one is still a work in progress.


Henri Matisse:


Henri Matisse - Geraniums:

But as much as I love painting flowers, I also melt anytime Mike surprises me with flowers. He decided to start a tradition of getting me a rose for every Valentine's Day we spend together haahaha I'm stoked for our 86th Valentine together haahaha


Oh and I've also been planning out my dream trip through Italy & Greece; to further study the geography and history of Ancient Greek and Roman mythology 

Herodes Atticus Theater, The Parthenon and Lycabettus Hill ~ Athens, Greece:

Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece:

The Doric Temple of Aphaia, Aegina Island, Greece:

No comments:

Post a Comment