2.07.2012

things I cannot live without

"I am so blessed." <-- understatement of the year

  • My loving, funny, crazy, loud, creative and amazing family
  • smiles 
  • joyous occasions
  • letters of inspiration from friends, family and hard working missionaries
  • my passion for the arts
  • sunsets
  • beautiful artwork
  • hilarious youtube videos 
  • delicious food
  • giving and receiving respect
  • genuine love 
  • learning new and exciting things
  • laughter
  • the sweet and unconditional love that little children possess
  • powerful movies with amazing cinematography
  • wonderful books I can read over and over again... like the Hunger Games trilogy, Peter Pan and Stargirl
  • vacations to Lake Powell yessss
  • capturing moments with photographs
  • the beach
    • the sand
    • the shells
    • the seagulls
    • the sunshine
    • the dolphins
  • LOVE
  • back massages
  • hugs and kisses from loved ones
  • stories that constantly keep changing my perspective
  • amazing trips to foreign places; Pyramids in Mexico and Machu Picchu, Peru!
  • cuddling and snuggling
  • saving grace
  • faith
  • my Savior
  • passion
  • truth
  • fun adventures!
  • good, uplifting music
  • quotes that speak to my SOUL 
  • fingernail polish
  • sparkles and glitter
  • DANCING
  • the knowledge that I will be with the ones that I love again
  • lazy saturday mornings
  • being perfectly understood and accepted by those I love
  • mmhmm being completely and totally HAPPY :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment