2.10.2012

it's the simple things in life. really it is

life is so great at the Brimhall house.


last night during dinner I fell asleep, yes during dinner I plopped my head down on the table and slipped into slumberland. I slept through 2 missionary letters and then was woken up. I gratefully took some medication, and then fell asleep again in my warm bed.
Then around 10:30 I woke up..why? I don't know, you tell me! I went downstairs to grab a bite to eat and found my loving mother and sister sitting at the table, writing ebooks. Oh the creativity in our family NEVER goes to sleep that''s for sure :)
we sat at the table for a good 45 minutes, eating chocolate cake and ice cream, laughing our heads off at silly stories, poking fun at ebook authors and just having a wonderful time together.


I went back to sleep with a smile on my face, life is oh so great at the Brimhall house :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Brimhall's!!! Someday I will come visit the Brimhall house. That sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww laura!!:) we would adore a visit from youu

    ReplyDelete