8.29.2015

San Fran with the sis



Our city trip felt so spontaneous and unplanned. We only had three goals for the city: see the bridge, visit fisherman's warf and eat at Tartin Bakery (we accomplished those and more!!) Taking the entire afternoon JUST to do these three things made our day totally stress free! Our cousin Courtney joined us and her and Sarah's friend Julie too! 




I felt like a little tour guide as we drove down Lombard street! It was so neat to show off my California site seeing skills to my family.



Sarah and I both brought our watercolor sets without even telling each other! We whipped them out and had a painting party with everyone!










We sat on the pier and watched the sea lions for 20 minutes! We were absolutely mesmerized by them. They were napping and stretching and fighting over warm pier spots. It was adorable!

But the most adorable thing was my sister Sarah. She was radiant from finishing her chemo sessions from the last year. I love her and am so grateful she and Derek came to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment