8.20.2015

Documenting too much!???


I have recently noticed a change in myself that occurred last summer after meeting and dating Mike.

For a full year I have kept a steady consistency in my journaling and documenting. We're all great at snapping pics and posting online, but I've been writing, drawing, collecting and gathering so much information about my life in the past year and I am SO PROUD OF MYSELF!

I am about to finish up my beautifully leather bound book my Dad made (yes you read that correctly--he MADE IT FOR ME) and I am so excited to fill up another one/fifty more!

The subject of 'Documenting life' is brought up in our conversation every once in a while--mostly when Mike thinks I post on Instagram too much. My approach ( at the current moment) on social media and documenting is to post as much as you freakin' want bc live your life and stuff because your life is awesome!! Also what if your phone breaks and Apple can't do anything to bring back your precious pics.

I like this blog because honestly sometimes I cannot pick up a pen but I can type for a million years. I don't understand that but it's real. It's hard to hold a pen sometimes! IDK!

It's also a creative outlet slash rambling outlet for thoughts and feels. kind of like this post! HA!








1 comment: