8.23.2015

a bit of my family finally makes it out to Cali to visit!


My sister Sarah Kay and her husband Derek are taking a trip down the coast starting in Oregon and ending in Sacramento, CA to celebrate her finishing Chemo slash just needs a break before school! So we(me) are dubbing this trip the "Kissing cancer goodbye slash SK+D's 2nd Honeymoon slash party in CA with Ishel & Mike!!!!!" trip and I'M SO STOKED!

She really has needed a break for like idk the past whole time she's been battling cancer. This road trip is one of the trips me and Mike want to take, so we are so stoked that they are stopping by to see us slash tell us all the do's and don'ts of their trip!

We're going to cram as much fun as we can in the time that they stop here in Palo Alto.

I'm so stoked.



No comments:

Post a Comment