8.18.2015

Just some more love


During our last two days in Cabo Mike and I ate our weight in delicious foods. The first night we got into town, after leaving our amazing resort, and were hanging out at this restaurant called Los Claros eating yummy fish tacos.

We were both sweating buckets(this was a constant in Cabo) and laughing because we finally found a taco shop that was open at 5 PM. While we ate our delicious tacos we smiled at eachother with faces full of YUM and reality hit me--we are so totally married!!!

I suddenly had this wave of love come over me. I smiled at Mike and just couldn't stop smiling! His dark tan skin and blonde hair/beard reminded me of what he looked like when we met last June in Moab. We had been through so much together in the past 13 months of life and now here we are, married and eating tacos in Mexico. It seemed to natural and so bizarre at the same time. Like sometimes I think about how me and Mike came to be and it seems like a total fluke. We met in Moab of all places?? And now we're married. Just amazing.

I felt so happy and so I felt so much more in love with him than the day before. It was an awesome feeling because the wave of love didn't go away. It like, was added onto all the love I already felt for him. It just kept adding up! It's the beginning of an infinite amount of love in my love bank.

I really think I'm starting to understand this quote: "I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."


No comments:

Post a Comment