8.15.2015

our ten days in Cabo, MX


Cabo San Lucas was our first trip out of America as a married couple. 
It was relaxing, beautiful and blazing hot.





Mike and I went on a sunset dinner cruise that took us around the iconic arch in Cabo. It was the most romantic view--the sun was setting and everything was hazy and soft. It felt like everything was in slow motion--just beautiful.
After the dinner cruise we got into the marina at 8:15 PM. We had tickets for our resort shuttle leaving at 8:30 PM. If we missed it we would be stuck in town waiting for the next open shuttle OR forced to take an expensive taxi back to our resort. We decided to make a run for it to try and make it to our shuttle. So we ran through town in our flip flops and groceries we bought before the cruise. We got SO gross and sweaty but we made it by one minute!
We were sweating and laughing the whole ride home.




When I was 7 I lived in Mexico City with my family for a year. During that time we visited and vacationed in so many different places all around Mexico----(see photo, LOL)


Anyway, so as we were in Cabo there were SO many trinkets that reminded me of my childhood in Mexico! These little painted plates were SO cute and so expensive but reminded me of when I painted a chest my dad bought for me at a hotel we stayed at in Acapulco. It was so fun to speak spanish, reminisce about my Mexican memories and eat my childhood fave treat pan dulce. 





K here's a montage of MR AND MRS HERTZ HANGIN IN CABO WOOOOOHOOOOO
  




Am I not so creative with this seashell necklace or WAT??


and one last one...


HOT DOGS OR LEGSSSSSSSSS AHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment