7.07.2015

all my favorite books and why they are the BEST


I love finding out what other people are reading. like I LOVE IT. It is so fascinating to me to see what other people are interested in. A lot of my current books in my Audible account are there because they were recommended by people I trust and respect. Also, I'm lazy and if they read it and says it's great, it saves me time in researching on GoodReads.


Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie 
My absolute favorite story of all time is Peter Pan and his adventures in Neverland. I fell in love with Peter when my Dad gifted me the story of Pan on my 11th birthday. He taught me to love unconditionally, trust my friends and make my own magic by believing in myself.

Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
A simple story that contains a deep message: PURSUE YOUR DREAMS and the universe will help you

Anthem by Ayn Rand

I love how Rand explains such dynamic and complex idea of individuality in such a cool story. It is a story of humans, one in particular, finding his destiny through his curiosity. Question everything! Oh and also the heart wrenching love story--GAH LOVE IT!

Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas
I feel like this story, Count of Monte Cristo and Princess Bride can all be in one category because they fulfill all my swashbuckling needs EVERY time I open their pages.

All the Light we cannot see by Anthony Doerr
No words. Just read it.


Anyway, GET READING!





No comments:

Post a Comment