6.29.2015

professing my love for NorCal and the LDS church



Living here in Northern California for the past 6 months has been AWESOME. There is SO much to do up here; we're 30 min from San Francisco, 20 min from the coast, an hour and a half from Monterrey and about a million other things in between!!

We are slowly coming up on our time limit here in NorCal so we're using up every free day, weekend and spare minute to explore and see the sights.

this was us last weekend checking out the redwoods on a hike in the Sanborn County Park 
On our hike last weekend I was thinking about my church community. By networking through my LDS church community I was able to connect with amazing people out here who lead me to landing the perfect nanny job and finding a place to live while out here! I'm forever grateful that I was able to come out here, and so glad that Mike and I still have some time left here.

I'm so grateful and blessed to have met so many incredible people out here. Like I never want to leave. The vibe here is unmistakable. Mike and I are constantly screaming "IT'S SO PERFECT HERE!" I love the way life feels out here. I have noticed myself soaking in nostalgia and enjoying moments more fully, maybe because it is always so beautiful wherever we go....idk.









Life out here feels slower, yet so energetic. It's an interesting dynamic. Life can be slowed down by taking an afternoon bike ride or visiting the farmers market after work. It has felt like summer since March because the sun stays out so long every day. Honestly like I forget that it's June because it has been just perfect weather for the past six months. Then on the other hand it has felt energetic because of the endless amount of activities to do around us! Plus we stay nice and tan in the sunshine so that makes us feel especially alive! haha



So yeah, we love it here.









No comments:

Post a Comment