4.28.2015

Capitola beach dream




Yesterday my new friend Jaclyn and I took the babies to Capitola just for the afternoon. In my mind Santa Cruz is like 2 hours away instead of 45 minutes so I wasn't sure about a whole day affair. But once we got down there and set up our beach spot, I didn't want the day to end.






We ate a yummy lunch and had desserts at Gail's bakery right off the freeway. They had the coolest mosaic tables that we were all freaking out about. 



We parked in an all day parking spot for $10(which is soooooo worth it because you have to move your car every 2 hours and you don't even save any money so yeah)


Then we walked around all the cute little multicolored houses on the coast. Every single view of the houses was so iconic.






It was most definitely the best Monday of 2015! (so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment