9.28.2011

don't have a heart attack Mom...


So after midnight there's this thing I'm addicted to. It's called "look at gorgeous photography till I fall asleep on my keyboard". 

It is such a great thing to do because then I after when i fall asleep i can then dream about beautiful photography and how pretty these pictures are..
that sentence didn't make much sense did it?...see what happens when i stay up past a reasonable hour??


Anyway, but aren't theses photos just the most precious things you've ever seen in your entire life?! yeah, they are. Someday, far off, I would love for my engagement photos to look this cute.

So mom & dad, please don't worry about me jumping on the marriage bandwagon(whatever that is?) and living up the name BYU-I-DO <3  nope, not happening just yet. C'mon, i'm barely a legal adult.

Alixann Loosle Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment