9.28.2011

Why not?

I've been asking myself that quite a lot lately. Why not try a backflip? Why not learn the Single Ladies dance? Why not bake cinnamon rolls and as a cute guy out? Why not?
Usually when I ask myself this, it is because my good friend Shanice Gibson has suggested we do something crazy. She is out here at BYU-I with her guy friends from Missouri.
 They're very into football and have joined a Flag Football team.
Their team name is the "Black-Outs" so Kenzie, Shanice and I wore black to support them.
Look Mom and Dad! Here's the cheerleader
you both know and love <3


Their first game was last night.


And yes, Cheerleaders were present :)
Can't see us, but check out
that sunset!
We had the best time making up cheers,
pretending to get mad when our team
messed up, and doing cartwheels up and
down the field.

2 comments:

  1. Supa Fun! Cute girl! We miss going to the football and basketball games... They are lucky to have such fun cheerleaders to root them on!
    -MOm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss going to HS football games to see my girl cheer. : (

    ReplyDelete