9.04.2011

in the the beginning...


Here’s the first post! Katelyn and I picked out the colors and pretty soon I’ll start writing about my life (I feel so conceited!). I’ll post a ton of photos for sure to calm my mother’s heart and clarify that I’m alive and well at college. here's my cutie cousin Katelyn:D
I think the title is pretty smart (my dad came up with it). Hopefully others will understand the pun. We’ll see!


My mother and I are on our way to Idaho! For the past week we’ve been all over Utah visiting friends, family, cousins, and her lovely roommates. My mom and her dear friends talk and laugh and cry and talk and gush and chat into the night. As I sit here listening to their hilarious stories and feeling their sweet spirits, I can totally imagine myself in 20(+) years, visiting my old friends! It’s exactly what I want to be like when I’m with dear friends.  I just think it’s wonderful. Love you Mom!



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the floating car in that last picture...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun to share my BYU room-mates with you Ishel!-Mom

    ReplyDelete