1.05.2015

NEW YEAR NEW GOAL

*sorry I really didn't mean to make that blog title so cliche*

Hi family and others who read this blog,

for Christmas last year/week/whatever I gave my mama a little book I created that described different events during the year 2014 (it was pretty cute if I say so myself) this book was kind of an apology for breaking my tradition of writing weekly letters(emails) home to my family during 2014....

so Mom, today I write this post is my newly written down goal to update you on what's going on in my life. every.single.week. (hopefully)

***I also made a goal to not be so hard on myself so I'm not going to get bummed out if I miss a week here and there. ( and you shouldn't either)

anyway so without further ado-- here's what I've been up to this year!!

---wait-- so actually I just decided to leave this post as is and then make some more entries with better titles describing what's actually in the post....

so go read the new ones...thanks..

love ishel

No comments:

Post a Comment