10.21.2014

how to cheer up in 10 easy steps (more or less)




HOW TO CHEER UP IN TEN EASY STEPS MORE OR LESS:
  1. Pray
  2. laugh. make yourself laugh. Look up jimmy fallon or Ads without Context twitter or voiceover vines to help you release some endorphins.
  3. Get someone to hug you for 60 seconds. Make sure it is someone you’re comfortable with because one whole minute is quite actually a loooong time.
  4. Write down a list of all your blessings. It’ll most likely be endless and make you feel guilty for complaining hahahaha 
  5. Buy a new shirt. Retail therapy is real. jk wait--actually don't buy anything until you do THIS to your wardrobe
  6. Eat your favorite thing. Mine is a dang good margarita pizza and a pear. 
  7. Watch the sunset and cry a little. Then wipe your tears, listen to Beyonce ‘Get me Bodied’ and dancewalk your way home.
  8. Reminisce of all the beautiful and wonderful places you have seen and plan the next trips you want to take
  9. Socialize. Or don’t if you don’t feel like it
  10. Get outside of yourself and SERVE SOMEONE
My brother Jefferson uh i mean Elder Brimhall is serving people RIGHT NOW in the Philippines and he sounds way happy so serving others is basically guaranteed to help you cheer up. 
Here's a photo of our whole fam chatting with him before his flight left--our smiles ah! We miss him so much!


going over to Sarah Kay and Derek's apt is my favorite time of day (except for the time of day when I get to crawl into my bed and sleep.....) but anyway!

 I was really sick last week and couldn't come over because even the tiniest germs can hurt Sarah Kay's immune system immensely. so anyway, yesterday I finally got over my cold and headed over to be with my sister!

I love to clean, organize and tidy up their apartment. It makes me feel like I am helping in some small way. I'm their professional maid and I LOVE IT REALLY I DO! not being sarcastic here. serving my family members cheers me up. a lot.
if you wanna know how she's doing read her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment