2.27.2013

cutest little cloth garland


What to do with your scrap cloth that's too small to make into anything big but just TOO PRETTY to throw out....?


make your own cloth garland!


I picked pastels and mixed up patterns for the most perfect springtime party garland.

DANGEROUS KNOWLEDGE: you may love this project so much that you may not be able to stop making them....

Seriously this project will not disappoint.
Did I mention that it's NO SEW

There are literally three steps so let me list them as on the best Pinterest Project professional would do:

1) cut ribbon strips [any size you like!] from your scarp cloth pieces




2) then [hot] glue the pieces to string [I used embroidery string]
         {I  ironed the strips so they were easier to glue}




3) hang the gorgeous garland and have a party!
 These garlands are the perfect party decoration and so easy to hang up/ store! 
Just fold the cloth pieces over on top of each other and tie the excess string around the bundle.
I like to tie little holes on the end of the string to make hanging up easier. 


So excited to use these cute decorations. such a great excuse to plan parties!











No comments:

Post a Comment