11.07.2011

To make my parents proud

Here's a list of all the things you two have taught me and I've used at college:



Mom:
  1. Kindness towards others
  2. Staying away from drama and crazy people like they're the plague
  3. Games like Picture/Sentence game and Speed Scrabble <---we're having a tournament this week because we are so addicted to it!
  4. Baking skills (not having to measure every single tiny inch of flour!)
  5. Always wiping the sink after every use (Thanks Grandma Brimhall!)
  6. Writing in my diary
  7. Including others no matter what
  8. Making others feel needed and happy
  9. Recognizing the talents of others and not always butting in saying "Oh I can do that!"
  10. Being a total goofball when it comes to making videos hahaa

Dad:
  1. Work before play
  2. Oxygen=Sketchbook--same thing
  3. Cheese tortillas are a basic necessity for every kitchen 
  4. Listening to Firesides and talks instead of being on my phone 24/7
  5. Leaving a room when the Spirit is gone
  6. Studying hard
  7. DRAWING--Dad, I love drawing and I'm so glad you gave me lessons throughout my life!:)
  8. Oreo's are your friend. Double Stuffed are your BEST FRIENDS
  9. Sometimes we all need to just sit back and watch the Office
  10. thanks for showing me Star Wars, Star Trek, the Princess Bride, without you, I would be that girl who says, "I think Mr. Dark Vader needs a cough drop."





4 comments:

  1. I love you babe! Thanks for being such a ray of sunshine. You are a great cook and I am glad that you share your talents with others.XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love you too Mom! I was just thinking of all the things you and Dad have done for me and thought I should let you know :)

    ReplyDelete