11.28.2011

Hawaiian Luau



What do you do when there's snow outside and you're freezing to death?
Throw a Luau, that's what!
Last Saturday I threw a Luau party!! It was the BEST PARTY EVER!
As people arrived in their floral shirts and khaki shorts, Haley gave them a Lei and googled their Hawaiian name and gave them their new nametag. I had made about 50 fruit skewers of pinapples, grapes and strawberries and everyone ate them so fast! Thanks Mom and Grandma for all these amazing party ideas! I love you guys J


I made grass skirts for everyone and we all looked so hawaiian, it was awesome!!

We played Twister, Limbo, Psychiatrist, Slaps, and Pin the Coconut on the Palm Tree!


Then during the Talent show part of the party, Omar, Haley and I were the opening act and sang “Flightless Bird”. Haha we sounded pretty good…haha Then Jared and Carter performed an Island song they had written, it was so beautiful!!
 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment