11.22.2015

10 THINGS I LEARNED FROM MARRYING MIKE



  1. I've come to find that in Mike's eyes I am "so beautiful all the time" and I love it
  2. Chocolate is a must on any bus ride whether it be 30 hours or 3 hours long.
  3. I'm laughing 85% of the time at Mike's jokes, facial expressions and impersonations
  4. You'll never need to listen to spice girls again because he knows every single verse to every single song
  5. Fast food restaurants (like McDonald's) are so much more delicious outside the United States
  6. Make sure he has ample room on his side of the bed or else he won't be able to sleep a wink
  7. Coca cola in South America is so delicious because it's straight up sugar cane
  8. His feet are always cold so he uses my body heat as his own personal heater instead of putting socks on. I don't know why I think that's cute
  9. He now firmly trusts me and wants me to start cutting his hair but I don't know how long that will last...................
  10. Again, always be sure your passport is up to date and ready to go because the entire world is waiting

as I was typing Mike decided to make a list of his own--

10 THINGS MIKE HAS LEARNED FROM MARRYING ME

  1. Ishel's spirit animal is a bear because she is territorial around her food, can eat massive amounts of anything and hibernates in the winter

after listing one he got distracted and so we will have to finish the list another time hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment