1.10.2016

blast from the blog past


Reading back through my blog has suddenly been my favorite pastime. There are so many emotions and stories I've put on here that I forgot about...well not necessarily forgot..I just haven't thought about them in a while. Like I loved reading my interview with my grandma. I miss that lady so much! All the emotions came rushing back from when I was lucky enough to publish my ebooks with Barnes&Noble. I looked through all the photos from my amazing Harry Potter party that I threw last Halloween too. I'm craving another Potter party hahaa maybe I should host on annually....

But most of all it was so good to read back through my feelings during the really hard trial period when cancer took over our lives. This post about counting all the blessings during hard times was good to read through. There were some other really emotional moments that I hadn't thought about in so long because Sarah totally destroyed the cancer that was inside her and we've just been celebrating for like the past 5 months!

I'm so glad that I have this little piece of the internet to collect and curate my ideas, feelings, and photos. I'm really glad that I found it therapeutic to type out my emotions in these posts too. It was so good to just always have my phone ready and be able to type out what I was going through at any specific time....yes I still journaled a TON but usually my phone won out because it was right there haha.

Anyway, I am so so so glad that I've kept up with my journaling and recording this past year. Mike's grateful too haha he told me yesterday that if I didn't document our life then our posterity would never know what we were like at this time so I should keep it up! BOOYAH THANKS BABE! That's success right there.


No comments:

Post a Comment