12.16.2014

Who do you influence?


Who do you influence each day?

Is your influence good or bad?

Which humans that you interact with every day are influenced by your words, thoughts and attitude?

This powerful thought was shared in one of my work meetings last week. It is such a humbling thing to force yourself to think of all the people that you influence every day/week/month/year. Don't think of all the people who fawn over you and love your presence, this is much deeper than that. Think of the people you have a connection with and influence, whether they love you or hate you.

Personally, I think of my siblings, my family, my friends, co-workers, roommates and countless other relationships that I have. Some of these people I think of are older than I am, some are younger.

I have always had a goal to keep myself in situations where other can look up to me. I never want to be involved in something that would question my reputation or compromise my standards. I want to keep a good reputation that inspires others to come unto Christ.

There are so many people I have to opportunity to influence every day and I want to influence them all for GOOD!

Go out today and DO GOOD! Think of how you are viewed by others and how you can improve their thoughts about you. Influence others for GOOD! Encourage others, inspire people and love ALL the humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment