11.10.2014

sisters in zion


isn't that a great blog title? cause both my sisters are here in Utah (zion) hahaha I am so clever. ...............(but actually Zion is wherever you make it so now that I think about it the cleverness behind my title is nullified......)

so anyway, my little sister Mimi is here in Utah for a week! She and my mom flew out to come visit and spend some time with Sarah Kay, Derek and I.

Mimi just got her braces off. every time she smiles the room glows with her radiance. I've realized that she isn't my baby sister anymore, she's growing into such a wonderful woman right before my eyes. It is neat to see how our relationship has changed over the years. We are so much closer now that we are on opposite ends of America. weird how that goes....

anyway, Mimi is 15 and has four girl cousins the same age as her (once they all get to college it is going to be a PARTY for sure)

My mom, Mimi and I took Amanda and Savannah on a little trip to the temple last saturday. we took a detour in Sundance where we snapped some fun photos.











No comments:

Post a Comment