12.30.2011

I love my cousins!


Savannah, Lydia, me, and Gracie

Matt and Micah. They are such studs!
I am so very lucky to be a part of such a big family! My dad is the oldest of nine kids and so I get to reap the benefits of a big, happy family! It is so fun to go an visit family, especially ones I haven't seen in quite some time.




I spent a couple amazing days at Sarah's apartment at BYU. We had sisterly bonding time :) We hosted parties, played Christmas games and talked until 5:30 AM and STILL had more to share. I love her so much! I needed 'Ishel and Sarah time' so badly. So it was a very wonderful couple days, aaanway, back to the Brimhall's!


Uncle Timo and Aunt Sara were kind enough to pick Sarah and I up from BYU Provo, let us stay the night, and then take us to the airport the next morning to fly to Florida for Jordan & Susan's wedding.




We played games all night and practiced balancing peacock feathers. They are such a lovely family! I'm so sad we don't live closer. But I'm lucky enough to make memories at our Brimhall Reunions, Lake Powell and these precious nights.






No comments:

Post a Comment